Baldwin County Bar Association
Organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes under section 501(c)(6) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code to cultivate the science of jurisprudence; to promote and encourage reform in the law; to promote the due and complete administration of justice; to further legal education; to foster, encourage and perpetuate our democratic system of government; to elevate the legal profession to the highest possible standard of confidence, integrity, morality, dignity and courtesy; to maintain closer relationships in cooperation with the State Bar Association, the American Bar Association and our community; and to encourage the spirit of collegiality among its members and other practicing attorneys.
Latest News & Events
2022 CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- March 31-Member Social-5:30-Sunset Pointe, Fairhope
- April 28-Spring Party-Original Oyster House-Spanish Fort 5:30 p.m.
- May 23-One (1) hr. CLE---12 noon-Mama Lou’s-Robertsdale EC meeting #2
- June 30-Social-5:30-Location to be determined
- August 22-One (1) hr. CLE--12 noon-Nix Center-Fairhope-- EC meeting #3
- Sept. 29-Social-5:30-Location to be determined
- October 27-Annual Five (5) hr. CLE--9 a.m.-3 p.m.-Robertsdale Central Annex
- Nov. 21-EC meeting #4
- Dec. 8-Christmas Party-6:00 -Location to be determined
Informational resources and helpful links provided for your use.
Browse Members of Baldwin County Bar Association.
View information for membership to the Baldwin County Bar Association.
Foundation Grant Criteria
2022 Court Calendar
Looking for a Lawyer?
We are not a legal referral agency. Please visit the links provided for help.